For Immediate Release
November 25, 2016
Get a head start on those New Year’s resolutions and sign up early for programs found in the City of West Kelowna’s 2017 Rec Guide. With numerous programs starting in January, you can register now, enjoy the holidays and then be all set to start your new goals in 2017.
For those looking for fun and fitness before the holidays, check out the guide for activities starting the week of November 28. The guide also features a full slate of arena and indoor aquatic centre activities over the Christmas Break.
Browse the guide, and register online at www.westkelownacity.ca/recguide; or pick up a paper copy and then register in person. Registration opens November 28. Guides can be found at:
- Johnson Bentley Memorial Aquatic Centre at 3737 Old Okanagan Highway;
- Webber Road Community Centre at 2829 Inverness Road; or,
- West Kelowna Municipal Hall or Recreation Portable, both at 2760 Cameron Road;
- Westbank Library at Westridge Shopping Centre, #31 - 2484 Main Street; or,
- Westside Weekly November 25 edition
To register in person, visit the Recreation and Culture Portable Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Offices will be closed for Christmas holidays the week of December 26 to 30.
With 100s of programs offered in the winter guide, there’s something for people of all ages and abilities. And, it’s easy to find a program close to home with so many being offered at school gyms and multipurpose rooms, community centres, and our aquatic centre and arenas.
For more information, call 778-797-8800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.